tired of expensive quotes and long lead times?

at trica equity we can help you get valuation certificates at a blazing speed and very affordable prices

enter merchant banker
enter certified valuer
enter 409A valuation

get valuation certificates


when do you need a valuation certificate?



startups need a valuation certificate when new shares are issued or during granting and / or exercise of ESOPs
USA & Singapore

USA & Singapore

a 409A valuation certificate is needed at the time of stock option grants or during a fundraise

what’s the right valuation certificate for you?

get flat 20% off

USA & Singapore

from a registered valuer

a registered valuer is typically a CA firm registered with IBBI. you need this when you are issuing:

enter equity shares or preference
enter ESOP grants to employees
USA & Singapore

from a merchant banker

a SEBI registered merchant banker is authorized to provide a valuation certificate for a company especially if it is required under the Income Tax Act. you need this when:

enter issuing equity shares or preference shares
enter exercising of ESOPs
enter sale / transfer of shares
USA & Singapore

a 409A valuation

this is required any time a company issues stock options or raises funds. it is done by CPA firms that have experience in conducting business valuation and appraisals.

looking for custom ESOP documentation?

save a minimum of INR 50,000 in legal fees. contact our team to get started with your customised ESOP scheme, board resolution, EGM notice & letter

trica equity sales

are you having trouble managing investors & securities on your cap table?

what you need is

investor & round information in one place
investor & round information in one place
digital shares
digital shares
round modelling calculators
round modelling calculators
one-click conversion of convertible instruments
one-click conversion of convertible instruments
know more