This quarterly half-day online event focuses on bringing together stakeholders – founders, HR, and finance folks – that have a touchpoint to a startup’s equity and actively participate in managing and leveraging it within an organisation.
The focus of this event is to make the sessions extremely hands-on and create an open dialogue on topics like ESOP management, managing complex fundraising situations, and investor relations with ease.
The agenda and speakers
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm | Opening keynote | Talent & culture: My very practical guide by Ashneer Grover, Co-founder, BharatPe
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm: CHRO masterclass on ESOP by Arun Vigneswaran and Avinash Dontamsetty of xto10
- 5:30 – 6:30 pm: CFO masterclass on fundraising by Vikas Wadhawan of Prop Tiger
- 6:30 – 7:15 pm: ESOPs – Real people, real stories with Deepak Abbot of India Gold, Priya Sharma of Zestmoney, and Kartik Mandaville, Founder & CEO, Springworks
- 7:15 – 7:45 pm: Closing keynote | My fundraising journey by Jitendra Gupta of Jupiter Money
- 7:45 – 9:00 pm: Networking session
We promise to keep this conference as practical and candid as possible.